2 Haz 2009

HERE COMES SOME NEW AND GORGEOUS PHOTOS FROM
NEW MOON!

At MTV Movie Awards, New Moon's first official trailer has been showed! I have watched and liked it! Seems better than I expected. There is only one thing that I am not sure: Is it good to give fans so many pictures and scenes before the movie is actually on screen? Of course, we all are waiting for the movie impatiently and would like to see as many photos as possible, but sharing so many things from the movie can be boring in the end. I do not want to lose the thrill about New Moon, just like seeing a birthday present before Christmas. I am sure most fans are at the same page here with me.

Let's have a look at some scenes' pictures:

From Bella's birthday party. Whole family is together.

Bella & Esme, Alice, Carlisle

Paper cut! Where, indeed, the film gets started!

And Casper smells Bella's mouth watering blood...






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder